❦ The things you didn’t do when you had the chance.
❦ That priceless relationship you neglected.
❦ Those important words you left unspoken…
Every one of us has experienced feelings of regret.
You will regret the chances you didn’t take
This is the line I really fear of now. Always I search for the safe house when little shake comes in my life. In the safe house I am feeling safe now but.. but what I have achieved? I have lost those golden opportunities which I will never get again.. I have lost a priceless relationship just because I don’t know how to react when she proposes me, I foolishly neglected.. Same happened twice again in my life when I left unspoken my hearts to the person I love..
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowline. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
Mark Twain have said this well..
Now, My Intellect is telling
❦ This not too late to set things straight,
❦ You are still here breathing,
❦ Right now you have an opportunity to change your future,
❦ Right now you can choose to erase regret from our later years.
But.. Still something in other side of my brain some thoughts like
* Till how many days I’ll go and follow this..
* If I fail again, How I am going to feel then!!
* To keep following this, What shall I do..
* Shall I keep a monthly calender, I’ll cross the dates with marker daily night before I get to my bed?..
* Again, same question Till how many days I’ll follow this..
* I don’t believe, because I know what I will do. I do follow with enthusiasm for one week and gradually it will fade away. Many times it happened when I tried to note down my daily expenses, when I think of writing diary etc.
Oh! what’s this life if Full of fighting between those two opposite thoughts in my head… I don’t understand where is my weakness, What I am missing…