Always bear in mind that
your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
– Abraham Lincoln
Hope readers you have decided on your New year’s resolutions and goals… Oh! I know that the same question reflects back to me. Have I decided my plans and goals first? My answer is . . .
I don’t want to say NO and I don’t want to fall back to live the same unplanned and goal less life anymore. From this New year, I’ve decided, my first goal is I’ll plan my resolution and goals for every year(on every Jan-1st) just not to keep the life busy but to Live a life I am proud of.
So in this peaceful time lets open the new chapter in mind.. OMG! It is very blank.. But no problem, appreciate it’s clean white space. This chapter is called Opportunity and it starts today..
So, my resolutions(& the goals) for this year follows.
- Reading the Book titled “365 Days of Wisdom” 1 page everyday morning for the year without fail & telling the point I’ve read to at least one of my friend.
(goal: To keep the mind clean from negative thoughts)
- Writing a post in my blog weekly once compulsorily.
(goal: To keep blogging & improve my writing skills)
- Increasing the quantity of eating gradually.
(goal: To increase my weight from 45kg to a normal weight that I should be)
- Going for jogging or cycling or playing in daily.
(goal: Keep the body healthy)
- Learning to speak in Hindi.
(goal: To know New language)
- Speaking with old friends and relatives often.
(goal: To keep the Relationship not fading)
- Spending 30 minutes(at least 15) to read books that I have brought.
(goal: To develop book reading habit)
- The last but the most Important and valuable goal is Keeping a “Habit Streak Chart” for all the goals listed above and strike it everyday to record my successful completion of that day.
I have confidence. Here I take a promise that I will(& I Must) do my best to meet this goal of“Becoming the best possible version of ME”.
Cheers to the year ahead and another chance to get it right.
~ Rajiv M