Life Lessons from Noah’s Ark
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something REALLY big.
- Don’t listen to critics, do what has to be done.
- Build on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
- If you can’t fight or flee, float!
- Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on earth.
- Don’t forget that we’re all in the same boat.
- When the doo-doo gets really deep, don’t sit there and complain shovel!!!
- Stay below deck during the storm.
- Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
- If you have to start over, have a friend by your side.
- Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a…
View original post 24 more words